Newbie on the board.

T

During my undergrad finals and when i was doing my dissertation I always found really silly reasons to go to the supermarket to avoid doing work.. They looked at me strange in Tescos but at least i had a well stocked kitchen.

S

I was skint towards the end of my undergrad, so no chance of that. We did most of our 'finals' in the january exams, and then did our project full-time until the end of the year, so i didn't have that much to revise for (one exam if i remember correctly, and this was a set exam question anyway)

The things i do to waste time- this website (obviously), read, play many online games, walk around, drink coffee, throw things at office mates.

A

Hmm, Sylvester just wondering- are you using a No.9 iron? What's your handicap?

S

My iron of choice is the Rowenta GTi turbo steam injection, 0-60 shirts in 3 hours. As for my handicap, it's the cuffs, can never get them right, especially when ironing on a mountain top in Wales.

Actually, you've given me an idea for a new, but ultimately frustrating sport - Extreme Golf. You can play anywhere, mountain summits, around Sainsbury's, on the train. Fantastic, I'll form a society dedicated to it.

L

Hey Graham! Welcome to the forum! I do warn you though... it is very addictive. I'm giving a paper at a seminar in 20 mins, but i couldn't resist one last look before i head in...

... Oh, and on the procrastination front i email, chat on msn, eat, smoke, and drink unhealthy amounts of black coffee. (the classics!)

G

Hi all.

Thanks for the nice 'holas' Much appreciated. I am trying to look at this thing just twice a week as I do have a motormouth and if I check more regularly I will never shut up and get a PhD. I do already share some of your problems, particularly the ironing and cleaning one. Infact...I have my marrigolds on as we speak! Hah!

Graeme.

D

Hi there!!
Twice a week will soon turn into twice a day ...

M

Hi, this is Monica Lawson. I am pursuing my Phd in "Bio-waste reuse practices" from the Colorado Christian University. It has been 6 months now and I am planning to wind up my thesis in one years time.
I also run a dissertation transcription service along with my friends as a part time job.

See you guys..

L

Hello! Nice to see you on here!

C

Welcome!