Not entirely PhD related but I need links to advertise opportunities for Writers

As the title suggest, I need links to forums or other websites where I can place my call for a voluntary writer. Please don't just google and paste links. I would appreaciate your help if you personally trust the content and credibility of the site. My 2 days of google search was a total waste of time as the web is full of dodgy sites. I need a creative writer (voluntary) to write a preview and copy for an exhibition prospectus. The website I placed the ad has been having server problems for the last 5 days, and I am running out of time. Thank you so much in advance.

S

I would contact Marketing/PR/Journalism courses and ask if any of their students are willing to take it on as work experience

thanks SixKitten. I'll do that also.

R

I have found gumtree excellent http://www.gumtree.com/ for finding people for various things, when i was initially setting up a book club. Might be worth a go, i got loads of response!

Thank you rah. I've tried gumtree but because the work is voluntary, they want a charity number in order to advertise in the voluntary work section. In the other job sections, they charge to advertise. I am already very short with the funding for this project.

R

how annoying! hope you find something soon.

thank you rah. I've sent emails to University departments as well (taking SixKitten's advice), I hope someone will reply.