OK, seriously, tell me...(part 2)

D

I'm on a downer...

Yes, I've dropped from number 13 to number 14. This is just not acceptable :-s:p

N

As a contrast - I'm wondering how I have managed to get to four stars! I don't really feel very helpful, or that I post very often....

D

Go on, rub it in ;-)

H

Ach, some folks don't know when they're well off. I've been stuck on three for ages.

*sigh*

N

Well I was going to click "helpful user" or whatever it is for both of you but it looks like I've done that already!

D

Same here. I take heart because I can kid myself the results are skewed:p

D

I am still on 4 stars and as my procrastination is now over the chance of me getting number 5 is slim now! Oh well, at least I have graduated although in some sad way I do miss not having a project........

D

Do you have a job Dunni73? It would be terrible if you didn't after working so hard to do your PhD (part-time) and with a young family.

D

Yes Delta, I have a job full time over three long days a week. I have a clinical job working with clinical doctors who kindly state that I am a proper doctor lol. I do enjoy going back to work :p

D

...and still you miss working on a project? To think I always felt sorry for you;-)

I certainly don't miss my project but I do have a full-time job looking for work:p

D

Well I certainly don't know how I managed to fit in my PhD back then so I guess another project will have to wait a while ;-) I sincerely hope you find a suitable job soon Delta. I guess I was lucky to get back into my previous clinical career but did get a few rejects in the job hunting that I did. Not a nice feeling after so much hard work and effort........keep smiling (gift)

D

Thanks Dunni73. I'm getting a lot of rejections and feel slightly frustrated but appreciate it's more down to circumstances (the economy) and not a personal thing. Exploring a lot of avenues now and the best thing I can do is to keep trying.

T

I would gladly give stars but I can no longer see the "helpful user" button - sorry! Is it just me or has it disappeared?

A

you only have helpful user button/option when it's your thread:p

D

I'm winding you all up - you only give credit where credit is due! This means I should have five stars:p

(Still winding you up)