On behalf of Otto

M

Hallo everyone!!!

A Phd student on the south usland in New Zeland, and fascinated by ur discussions, I like people like Otto that always try to stand out, I think there is something that makes him distinctive, come on folks, give him a break, I am sure he was just trying to raise his opinion, and at times we all loss it and he is just human!!! I have learned the moment u dont like someones critique regardless how it is, be, the gentle one and understand why people do certain things way !!! Smart people are always not liked.. lets move and and teach one another

H

I have a strange feeling in my big toe that mellib is infact DanB..........

M

why would u say that about anyone, have a careful look at urself as a phd student. i am not what u think sorry. gud luck with ur studies. if not constructive do not say anything, its not gonna help u, but rather keep away success from urself. smile and be blessed.

H

see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

You have a problem, sorry to advise, i think they should get u off the forum

Regards

H

It has to be him!

S

Or Otto - or are they one and the same? Didn't you keep in touch with DanB (elsewhere) after the last ban?

G

I'm not entirely sure. I am entirely sure I don't care one way or the other though.

H

then why bother to post a non-comment

H

was mellib danb and did he get banned (again)?

otto, are you coming back?

A

Hey peopel ...It has been quite a while since I havent visited this forum but to my surprise..I see Otto has been banned. What did he do?..just curious...Also just to mention, Otto replied very hrashly to my posts when I first joined this forum.

G

Not curious enough to actually have READ the post then. If you'd have read as far as the second comment you'd have found out.

golfpro, sometimes you just say what I think, only in better words

A

Golfpro and 404
I did read all the post and I knew that Otto has been banned but I am just surprised of this incident...I always thought when someone is banned from a forum, he or she must have done something terrible ..so thats why!! So u don't need to be so sarcastic of my posts.

G

Ok. That makes no sense to me at all.