On behalf of Otto

A

I just meant that you didnt have to make fun of my post ...I did read all the posts and I knew that Otto was banned...but I am just surprised. Anyway, don't care if doesnt make sense to you. You really remind me of Otto and how he tries to attack anyone unncessarily. Regardless of all, this is only temporary and he will be back soon.

G

I was simply pointing out that if you would have read the thread before posting you would have found the answer to your question. Case in point you seem to think Otto will be back after his ban. He was actually only banned for a week and that was in mid-May, and in the first page of the thread he also states he's not coming back.

No ones trying to make fun of you or attack you. I'm just simply saying it helps if you actually read threads before posting questions.

C

Haha

T

Hee hee- guys- I know who Otto is- I suspect seriously that it was someone I used to do a PhD with! You'll be happy to hear he has passed his viva and is applying for jobs...is that you Otto?
Otto? I went to Berlin with you- do you know who I am? Is it you?

Well- if Otto is who I think he is, then he is a veyr lovely honest guy. Emotional-yes, but not a bad man *at all* Otto- give me a sign if you think you know who I am?

G

Said gent was early in his studies wasn't he?

T

hmmm- are you sure?

G

If you have a read through some old posts he talks about being in his 1st year and suchlike [I believe].