Online MPHILL (distance learning)

K

.I wish to apply for PHD in canada or new zealand, but i do require a master by research or MPHILL before applying for PHD, I was considering online MPHILL program from International University Canada, that can ultimately lead me to PHD,Can anyone please advise me, that is the online MPHILL trustworthy and can lead me to physical PHD latter on. I am currently living in Malaysia and MPHILL studies are not common here, therfore i was considering an online MPHILL studies. Kindly advise . thankyou so much

S

hi Khadijah
Welcome to the Forum. Personally I would not do an MPhil online. If you want to do a research masters, how about considering to apply to Malaysian universities instead? If you find a very good university in your country and do a research masters there, you then apply for a phd overseas later (of course assuming time and money are on your side).

If you plan your masters carefully--and hopefully everything goes well, it won't take very long.

love satchi

K

Thank you satchi. I appreciate your answer to me. Actually I have already done MBA from Malaysia but now i feel that my interest is towards making research and writing articles. So i wish to change my Line from MBA to PHD. Not a bad idea, given by you , to look for Masters by Research in Malaysia, But i already have MBA from Malaysian university and need to look for an international recognition degree from another country now, such as many UK universities are offering ONLINE Mphill program.

T

Are you sure you need an MSc to apply for a PhD in Canada or NZ?