Online survey software

A

Good afternoon,

I would like to ask whether you can suggest any survey software you can use to make questionnaires and give out online. e.g. survey monkey. Which have you used? Which are best? any advice?

Thank you

survey monkey is good, but now a lot of universities offer the use of qualtrics and from my limited use of it, and my extensive use of survey monkey, I'd say it was better than SM. However if you can't get it then SM is great too.

A

Thanks Sneaks. Did you go with the free survey monkey option? or did you pay? I am mostly worries about the 100 reply limit to the free plan.

Thanks

from memory, the free plan won't let you download the data anyway. So I went with the paid plan. We do have a shared uni account where anyone can access it, but I paid personally cos I felt my data was too important to let some numpty delete it one day by mistake!

S

You can also use kwiksurveys (they're free and no limit on reply numbers) BUT they have ads around your survey, not excessively but this may bother some people. You could just open an account and start a random survey to try it out? Good luck ;-)