Pamelaspage's Time to Write Up Thread

P

Despite my thread causing some controversy it is working for me. I have managed to draft a detailed plan with clear deadlines and now about to work on point 2: rewrite chapter. ;-)

G

I quite like these threads. It gives us all a chance to see someone at work, which inspires us, but also the chance to support them. The forum would be lacking something without them :p

Also well done on completing your first goal of the day!

S

Well I personally love these threads! They are incredibly useful, not only to the original poster, but also to the rest of us who have the same situation looming - they are encouraging, informative and a perfect use of the forum! So what if we have a few of them? It really doesn't matter - better than half the spam rubbish we get on here - that does annoy me, but this kind of thread is great. This forum (in my mind) is a group of people, all in the same boat, all relatively isolated, and a place where we can get encouragement, help and build up friendships and share our hopes, fears, ideas, success, etc etc. Don't like, don't bother reading, but don't make a new member feel bad *climbs back off soapbox*

P

Thanks everyone for your constructive comments. This is day 2 of my daily thread. Yesterday I achieved my first goal and started second goal - rewrite chapter so today's goals:
1. Finish rewriting chapter
2. Start introduction, scene setting etc.

More later.

;-)