Paper help again please

N

These are more papers for my boss so I can try to keep him sweet! Would appreciate if anyone could get them as I can't.

Willson, J. D., Ireland, M. L., Davis, I. M. 2006. Core strength and lower extremity alignment during single leg squats. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 38: 945-952

Earl, J. E., Monteiro, S. K., Geiser, C. F., Alexander, P. T. 2007. Reliability and validity of a 2-d approach to assessing frontal plane dynamic alignment of the lower extremity. Journal of Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy 37: A1-A19

Willson, J. D., Davis, I. 2007. Utility of the frontal plane projection angle of the knee during single leg squats. Journal of Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy 37: 19-A20

I think the second and third only come as abstracts but my boss is convinced otherwise!

Thanks, Nx

A

Hi Natassia

I got the first one okay.

No joy on the second one I'm afraid. The third one I 'found' as a one-page pdf via Google scholar. It's a bit more than an abstract really, more like a poster. It's by the correct authors, same title - looks like they presented it at a conference - ISB XXth Congress - ASB 29th Annual Meeting July 31 - August 5, Cleveland, Ohio.

Pm your email id and I can send you what I have.

A

H

Sorry - I had a look for the last three, but to no success.

H

#2 is only an abstract, accessible via the doc here: http://www.jospt.org/issues/articleID.1194,type.2/article_detail.asp (pA18-19)

Let me know if you can't access it.

N

Thanks all for trying, Ady will PM you now. :-)