Papers

B

Hi there,

Im having great difficulty getting hold of some papers. I dont suppose anyone has access to the following:

Hogervorst, E., Combrinck, M., Lapuerta, P., Rue, J., Swales, K.and Budge, M., ''The Hopkins Verbal Learning Test and Screening forDementia'', Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders, 13, 2002, pp 13-20.
SFX

Hogervorst, E., Lehmann, D.J., McBroom, J. and Smith, A.D.,''Apolipoprotein E E4 and testosterone interact in the risk ofAlzheimer's disease in men'', Inetrnational Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 17, 2002, pp 938-940.

Hogervorst, E. and David Smith, A., ''The Interaction of Serum Folate and Estradiol Levels in Alzheimer's Disease'', Neuroendocrinology Letters, 23, 2002, pp 155-160.

Hogervorst, E., Yaffe, K., Richards, M. and Huppert, F.A.,''Hormone replacement therapy to maintain cognitive function in womenwith dementia.'', Cochrane-Database-Syst-Rev, 3, 2002, CD003799.100.

Budge, M.M., de Jager, C., Hogervorst, E. and David Smith, A., ''Total Plasma Homocysteine, Age, Systolic Blood Pressure, and Cognitive Performance in Older People'', Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 50, 2002, pp 2014-2018.

Hogervorst, E., Yaffe, K., Richards, M. and Huppert, F.A., ''Hormone Replacemnet Therapy for Cognitive Function in Postmenopausal Women'', Cochrane-Database-Syst-Rev, 2002, CD003122.
:-s

P

I think u need to use interlibrary loan services or get a membership to the Senate house library or others for throughout the PhD these things will keep happenieng and you need some other strategy to access these...

W

I'll see what I can do for you later. The last one, a Chochrane Systematic Review, should, I believe, be open access. I'm about 90% certain that the Cochrane Library is.