Paradigm help!

B

Hello everyone, so I have a questions concerning Paradigm and Methods. I read the Sage Handbook but I am unfortunately still confused.

So here's my situation: I am a Media student from the Netherlands and I am doing a product graduation. This means that I have to do a research report and give a product as well (in this case a documentary). My topic is: Media in central Europe: Film Distribution Opportunities in Slovenia.

So I'm looking into the different opportunities in terms of film distribution (festivals, online distribution, VOD, DVD etc) in Slovenia. I will do also expert interviews of people who will give me insight into their own experiences and look into literature review to understand the media landscape in Slovenia. So the case study is Slovenia and I will then do a documentary (can be anything) and then try to distribute it in Slovenia to see for myself what are the opportunities.

Now, my question is are what I mentioned the proper way to proceed and what is the proper paradigm for it. From what I read this relates to Constructivism. Is that right? and not critical theory?

Well as you can see I'm confused a bit. So if there's any feedback that would be greaty appreciated. Thank you :)

P

As I understand it - if you are talking to people to get their own experiences - rather than find the 'objective' truth - it's constructivism. Wouldn't have thought it would be critical theory or postmodernism.