PEP/Caffeine & Dextrose Tablets

E

has n e 1 tried the PEP cafine tablets?? How are they in comparison to pro-plus. Have just taken 2...
when will it kick in?????????????????????????

S

try speed

A

I remeber duriing the last year of undergraduate studies I was revising the night before an exam so took a lot of proplus to stay awake. Consequently couldn't sleep that night and when morning came round had to take a lot more to be awake for the exam (vicous cycle). The exam actually went brilliantly but never ever want to go through that again.

A

Oh no, DanB! Pink wafer biscuits are GORGEOUS and energy drinks are just plain yuck! I'll stick to a nice cup of coffee :o)

D

I love pink wafer biscuits. These days I keep my energy up by drinking seaweed powder from the health food shop - its disgusting but it seems to work. I'm sure in my undergrad years I wasnt quite so legal!! How times have changed ...

H

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Don't take pills unless you really need to.

Pink wafer biscuit flavour energy drinks... sounds interesting....hmmmmmm.

ARE YOU SURE?

D

I think jelly beans.

D

You should try Hawaiian Spirolina - available from healthfood shop. It tastes horrible and its expensive, but I swear that since I started taking it three days ago I look and feel so much better! I'm not quite so groggy in the mornings and I think clearer too. Its miracle powder