PhD Corrections accepted, I can finally put my feet up!

K

Hey all!

Just got an email saying that my PhD corrections have been accepted! I am delighted- I only submitted them yesterday :)

Finally I feel back to normal and I can do what I want with my time once again. It's taken two weeks to unwind but I no longer have that horrible anxious headachey sicky feeling that I've had for almost 2 months. The best thing is that I no longer have to feel guilty every time I do something that I enjoy.

So keep going everyone- there is life after the PhD/PhD corrections, and it finally feels good :)
Best, KB

Yay, that's brilliant, congratulations! And a nice reminder that this does all come to an end, given how stressed and overworked a lot of people on the forum are feeling right now. Light at the end of the tunnel...

I hope you're going to do something outrageously fun, spontaneous and possibly irresponsible now, just because you can!

D

Hi KB, wow that was quick! I submitted my minor corrections at the end of July and I am still waiting, grrrr! Blast those summer hols! Glad you are able to feel chilled out, good luck with your future job (up)

A

Congrats KB, guilt-free chillax time, must be a great feeling (up)