PhD in Infection Biology.

S

Hi...I am Soumen Roy from India and completed my B.Sc. in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biosciences I am having one year of research experience in several fields of Biology(Infection Biology, Ecotoxicology,Toxicogenomics, Medical Physiology, Biodiversity) in different Institutes and research findings were presented at a National Conferences. I am very much interested to do PhD in Europe. I have been applying for the same since last 1 year. It will be very helpful for me if you guide me to get a suitable PhD position...Thank you.

S

go to the university websites, you can get everything you want

S

Thank you and I would like to inform you that I have been trying for the same for last 2 years and have qualified 1st two rounds (application requirement) for 2 German University..But ultimately I could not get into it..Is there any format for PhD application..because very rarely I get a reply from the scientist to whom I have applied..

S

it's important that you find a proper professor or lecturer who would like to take you under his supervision. to this end, you should select a professor or lecture who do the subject you want to do and of course, you'd better know some other things like his personality, whether he is mean to his students or not, if he is a trouble-maker, sth like that. once your target is fixed, contact him and make him want you ,if not very much, by giving out some innovative ideas on the subject or showing him that you are so keen to do phd with him. once you win his heart from the point of view of research, you are not far from success

good luck