PhD in UK!!

F

Hi all, im italian so i apologize for my orrible english!!!
Well im looking for a PhD in the Uk and my teacher has adviced me the Henley Management College in Henley,close to London.
I have so many doubts about....How can I find any informations about fellowships, how a PhD student could earn....Does anyone know Henley College maybe?
Does anyone could help me then?!

Ty so much!

A

as a future Ph.D. student I suggest you should master the fine art of searching for information in an independent way, ie. instead of asking us how to find information about fellowships, try and find it yourself. It's out there.

F

Hi!

Annie, i know there are a lot of informations I can find on the web,sure!! But i wanted ask you on here cause im looking for people which are PhD student at the moment and exchange some informations about!Thats all!!

Bibi, thanks!

N

I would really suggest to take a look at the website of the Department/Institute (which should be easily found in Google or other search engine). Usually EU students are not eligible for Research Councils funding, so the only option would be to look for scholarships or assistantships provided by the own university/department (or you can also look for funding in your own country from Government, charities...)