Please help me

S

Hi,

I am currently trying to use CIRAS-2 photosynthesis system to measure CO2 concentration from peat soil chambers. The equipment is new and no one in my department knows how to operate it. There is no technical support in the UK to walk me through the procedures as well, instead they have suggested me to read the manual. I have read the manual but it doesn't tell me how to use the equipment in a CO2 analyser mode.

I would be very grateful if anyone could let me know or send me a protocol to use the equipment as a CO2 analyser (to record a change in CO2 concentration over time).

Many thanks in advance

S

======= Date Modified 13 Nov 2009 13:20:14 =======
Until you find someone and just for now, read the manual again with someone a bit more experienced in your lab, it might be there, but not in a straight forward way, if not email or phone the company, they usually reply.

Take the senior technician in your lab with you to figure out how it work together, it might be easier than you think, sometimes the best way to learn is to try things yourself.

J

Hi,

I'm not working in this area at all, and so can't help directly, but you could visit the manufacturers website and contact them for advice. There may even be user guides on there that could help.

Good luck though

S

Kindly got to http://www.ppsystems.com/ciras2_portable_photosynthesis_system.htm.
Hopefully, your problem should be solved.