please pray for my supervisor

E

my supervisor after 10 long years is finally having her viva on the 9th June. please pray/hope/chant that she gets thru it. i WILL go insane if she doesnt.....!!!!!!

S

I hope that the slacking moron fails

S

thats a good idea.

and on her way out gets run over by a bus

E

awwwwwwww she aint that bad...she cant be run over as she owes me money....

W

She owes you money and she has been nasty to you... Gosh this is begining to sound like you are lying down and making it easy for her to be mean to you.

Seriously start getting mean! Show her your teeth

W

Praying for her to pass indeed! Hope her examiners see her for the bone lazy talentless thing she is!

S

If you see her get mowed down by the big red bus, you can steal her purse. That way, she is gone, you will have got your money back (with a bit of luck) and you will be happy in the knowledge that she lay there and you did nothing to help, perfect cold revenge

E

i doubt she will fail for the following reasons:
*head of group is her hubby
*head of school is her buddy
*bcos shes been meaning to do her viva for so many years - shes made good friends with her internal and external

people say that the above people should be professional- but if they were then she would have been forced to give it up after 6 years.

S

Your uni sounds really corrupt then. why is it only you thats noticed this?

W

Very true... your internal and external are not meant to be your friends or anyone who has come into direct contact with you professionally.

Very fishy university

A

External examiner? As in singular?! As a member of staff she should have 2 external examiners. Even I as a research assistant doing a PhD (i.e. not even academic staff) had to have 2 x external and 1 x internal examiner for my PhD viva!

H

It would be funny if she got laughed out the room and they tell her to never come back and its 10 years of wastage

W

We have two external examiners only.

E

i dont know much about it.... its all assumptions - i wish her the best. Tbh - i just want to do my phd - and anything that will make my life easier until my nine month report is worthwhile. eSP as my homelife is driving me insane

B

i don't know about myself but i think you are a girl. I have interest in reading human pschy and i can very well make out by your way/style of writing that u r a girl....although sweet...and have empathy with others.