Prototyping software - any tips?

B

======= Date Modified 01 12 2009 16:12:52 =======
Lads,
Quick question - any of ye know of any half decent prototyping software? Have a solid idea with some commercial interest so just want to be able to demonstrate the concept properly.

I have thought of using ERDs but to be honest, would need something simpler (pitching it to non-tech managers). We are losing the license for Visio, but that at best, is limited.

Any info would help as just kacking it that supervisor will shout down idea before I get a chance to pitch it properly. If he does, I am going to say nothing but the long process of supervisor changing will be initiated.

Regards,
Bonzo

W

Hiya Bonzo, what about Rhino?

W

Oh, and Autocad? They can be acquired freely to try before you buy and see what you think? ;-)

B

walminskipeasucker - will check them out alright, but I actually remembered that we did a powerpoint presentation a year ago with animations and it worked a treat. It is basically to show the interfaces and a means of discussion for interviews with firms in a non-technical manner. But thanks - I will check out Rhino. Was using Freemind but that doesn't capture the "Shock & Awe" factor 8-)

Was just having one of those weeks where everything small ganged up.