publications in thesis, how about other presentations?

Helloooo... I hope everyone is well. I'm asked to list in my thesis anything published previously elsewhere. What should I do with presentations for conferences that didn't publish anything, but info still available on their website? I spotted a couple of power point presentations, abstracts and jpegs/PDFs of posters in some conference servers/pages etc. with a simple google search. They include work from my thesis. Should I list those as presentations too? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks...

C

I would list only publications and maybe cite a few of the conferences you have spoken at. Otherwise I imagine it will be a distended and messy list of various things... you could always tuck a few footnotes in the thesis itself saying something like " ** A more detailed version of this was presented at XXXX on YYY. See www.XXXX.ac.uk"

thank you... (up)

D

Unless they say something else to what is already in the thesis, I would leave them out. Chris' suggestion is a good one.

J

I've been told by a colleague (who is an experienced PhD examiner) that everything should be listed - can't you list them as you would list any presentation (in you ref list)

thanks jepsonclough. Sure, I can list them. I just didn't want it to look obnoxious or pretentious. But your answer helps, I'll list everything I can remember.