REVIEWS - help :)

G

hello people of a good will :)
i beg for your help.
can anyone of you download these reviews ? i need them so bad and i cant get them from my place...
Luconi 2011 Role of a-kinase anchoring proteins (AKAPs) in reproduction.Skroblin 2010 Mechanisms of protein kinase A anchoring.Malbon 2007 A-kinase anchoring proteins: trafficking in G-protein-coupled receptors and the proteins that regulate receptor biology.
Malbon 2004 AKAP (A-kinase anchoring protein) domains: beads ofstructure-function on the necklace of G-protein signalling.Scott 2003 A-kinase-anchoring proteins and cytoskeletal signalling events.

If you do have them please send me [email protected] - i will be so grateful

M

The last two seem to be available from the following websites:

http://www.biochemsoctrans.cn/bst/032/0861/0320861.pdf

http://faculty.washington.edu/scottjdw/pdfs/scott_biochem_soc_trans_2003_p87.pdf

Let me know if you can't access them there and I'll email them to you. Sorry, I can't get any of the others.

:)

G

Hi Moonblue,
yes i can download them also. Thank you very much :) It helps me a lot :) You are a resourceful fellow :)

So there are still three of them to be found :
Luconi 2011 Role of a-kinase anchoring proteins (AKAPs) in reproduction.
Skroblin 2010 Mechanisms of protein kinase A anchoring.
Malbon 2007 A-kinase anchoring proteins: trafficking in G-protein-coupled receptors and the proteins that regulate receptor biology.

If anyone still can help me to find them - i will be eternally grateful

P

I can get the Skroblin.
Shoot us your email so ;)

Btw it would be nice to give some links for those papers. Easier to search. Saw this thread yesterday, but didn't bother looking. Would have looked if it had clickable links. :)

G

Thank You Podge :)
My e-mail is [email protected]

G

hello,
if someone still can help me finding :

Luconi 2011 Role of a-kinase anchoring proteins (AKAPs) in reproduction

please e-mail me at [email protected]

thx very much :)

P

Did you get the Skroblin paper?