Royal Holloway, Southampton or Sheffied?

H

I have got unconditional offers for Masters degree from Royal Holloway (for Business Information Systems), Univ of Southampton (Knowledge anf Information Systems Management) and Shefield (for Information Systems Management). Please let me know which is a better choice amongst the two. Course-wise, i am pleased with all the colleges. Help me out here..Let me know which university ranks better and also is ahead in terms of job prospects after course completion.

G

For University rankings try Google. For job prospects ask the various course Admissions Officers as to where students have ended up.

V

Univ of Southampton is the highest ranked.

B

I really only can talk about Sheffield, as I have never been to the others, but I'm a 3rd year undergrad at University of Sheffield, and I love it here. Not only is the university excellent, but the city is a great place as well. I don't know if it's better or worse than the other places though, so what I would recommend, is visiting all of them and going round the city, not just the uni to decide.

H

If you check the RAE ratings for business and managament studies, all three have the same rating. It's up to you where you want to live really. Royal Holloway is near London and Sheffield is the furthest away (but probably the cheaper place to live).