Seeking PhD Supervision/Introduction

O

I am new to this forum and I am quite happy I discovered this forum as I have been searching for a while. I studied for my first degree and masters in England, which I ended in 2008, and been working full time since then but always wanted to go back for my PhD.

My interest is in the ROLE OF LEARNING AND PROFESSIONALISM IN WORK BASED DEVELOPMENT. A majority of work based improvements that I am aware of are based on lean thinking and I am looking at a research which the theoretical foundations draw on organisational learning, and professionalism examined within the context of continuous improvement. The use of learning curves would allow exploration of the rate of learning.

My research skills need some boost and I would be grateful if I could speak to someone who can guide me on how to go about getting my research proposal up to scratch. I have an idea of the questions that my research will look to ask but I would also need some help in fine tuning them.

I am available to start as soon as possible, once I can get a supervisor. Thanks a million for your assistance.

R

Hi Osadebe, I'm not sure if this subject is considered to be in the area of humanaties, but this link might be helpful:

Scroll down to the header 'How do I write a research proposal?'

In order to find a project / supervisor, try searching on http://www.findaphd.com/ . Good luck!