Shall I go into uni?

K

Yesterday I went home sick and this morning I am feeling better but am still lying in bed. The question is...shall I go into uni or just stay at home in bed? I'm hating at my PhD at the moment so bed seems the better option, but should I try harder and do some more work!?

P

sorry to hear you are feeling a bit low. take the day off - it's friday after all and have a long w.e. Try and do something nice for yourself today like go and get a blow dry or nails done, or cook yourself something really yummy for lunch. Remind yourself you deserve it.

P

Good idea, pea. What is the point of being a student, if you can't take days off when you really need them, but don't really them? I say relax today and over the weekend and go back to uni first thing Monday morning all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Lucky you!

H

WWKD?

Have a rest and start next week with renewed vigour!

D

definately, there's no point in pushing yourself when you're feeling low, you wont be as productive for a start and you'll take longer to recover. Give yourself a well deserved break and spend today watching day time TV like a proper student

P

Ssshhh...I think she has already gone back to sleep.