SOS Paper from SAGE

A

Dear colleges!
I a PhD student in Tourism and I am writing my thesis. Therefore, I need some papers that I do not have access in my University, mainly those belonging to SAGE. I need these papers urgently. If anybody can help me, sending to me some of these papers I will be grateful.
Thanks in advance.

1 -Conceptualizing and measuring loyalty: Towards a conceptual model of tourist loyalty antecedents, Journal of Vacation Marketing January 2011 17: 65-81.

2 - Jurowsky, C., Uysal, M., & Williams, D. (1997). A theoretical analysis of host community resident reactions to tourism. Journal of Travel Research, 36(2),3–11.

3 - Chang Huh and Christine A. Vogt (2008) Changes in Residents' Attitudes toward Tourism over Time: A Cohort Analytical Approach. Journal of Travel Research, vol. 46, 4: pp. 446-455.

4 - Dogan Gursoy, Christina G. Chi, and Pam Dyer (2010). Locals’ Attitudes toward Mass and Alternative Tourism: The Case of Sunshine Coast, Australia, Journal of Travel Research, vol. 49, 3: pp. 381-394.

5 - Jason Draper, Kyle M. Woosnam, and William C. Norman (2011) Tourism Use History: Exploring a New Framework for Understanding Residents’ Attitudes toward Tourism, Journal of Travel Research, vol. 50, 1: pp. 64-77.

6 - Allen, L., Hafer, H., Long, P., & Perdue, R. (1993). Rural residents’ attitudes toward recreation and tourism development. Journal of Travel Research, 31(4) 2–33.

7 - Allen, L. R., Long, P. T., Perdue, R. R., & Kieselbach, S. (1988). The impact of tourism development on residents’ perceptions of community life. Journal of Travel Research, 27(1), 6–21.

8 - Long, P., Perdue, R., & Allen, L. (1990). Rural resident tourism perceptions and attitudes by community levels of tourism. Journal of Travel Research, 23(9), 3–9.

9 - Pizam, A. (1978). Tourism’s impacts: The social costs to the destination community as perceived by its residents. Journal of Travel Research, 16(4), 8–12.

10 - Sirakaya, E., Teye, V., & So¨nmez, S. (2002). Understanding Residents’ support for tourism development in the central region of Ghana. Journal of Travel Research, 41(1), 57–67.

11 - Cathy H. C. Hsu, Liping A. Cai, and Mimi Li (2010) Expectation, Motivation, and Attitude: A Tourist Behavioral Model, Journal of Travel Research, 49 (3) 282-296.

A

My goodness, a lot of papers in one go! I can get some, though not all. It's easier to list the ones I can't get as then you could continue to source them. I can't get:

Pizam, A. (1978). Tourism’s impacts: The social costs to the destination community as perceived by its residents. Journal of Travel Research, 16(4), 8–12.

Allen, L. R., Long, P. T., Perdue, R. R., & Kieselbach, S. (1988). The impact of tourism development on residents’ perceptions of community life. Journal of Travel Research, 27(1), 6–21.

Long, P., Perdue, R., & Allen, L. (1990). Rural resident tourism perceptions and attitudes by community levels of tourism. Journal of Travel Research, 23(9), 3–9.

Allen, L., Hafer, H., Long, P., & Perdue, R. (1993). Rural residents’ attitudes toward recreation and tourism development. Journal of Travel Research, 31(4) 2–33.

Allen, L. R., Long, P. T., Perdue, R. R., & Kieselbach, S. (1988). The impact of tourism development on residents’ perceptions of community life. Journal of Travel Research, 27(1), 6–21.

The other more recent ones I can get. Pm me your email if you want me to send you the pdfs.

J

I've got access to the older ones. PM me if you want me to send them!