Stu - anger management

M

Stu - sweety pie - I mean this in the best possible way but i think we should club together on the Postgrad forum and send you away on some kind of de-stress spa break or at least get you some kind of action. You are soooo uptight! chill out chicken! ;-)

S

I'm not up-tight!!!

no f**king way!!

M

and breathe...................

S

i do breathe, i tend to find that keeps me alive

M

are you from the US by any chance? nothing derogatory just from some of the replies you have posted?

S

Ok people, i apologise if I come across angry and annoyed all the time, I really am not! If someone says something I don't agree with, then I will say so, but I'm not annoyed with that person, and if someone asks a stupid question I say so, as they sometimes deserve the piss taken out of them.

If you like, I can try and be a nicer person!

S

nope, I'm English

M

nah, its more fun your way

S

ok, but i really don't want people to think bad of me, thats never my intention.

M

blimey, its like you have some kind of conscience!!!

S

i do, i'm a softie really

M

we always knew it! must be those kitten posters and cards with babies in shoes/flower pots on them you have secretely hidden under your bed!!

S

pinned up all over my office actually

S

just thinking, we have turned this thread into some sort of chat room, how greedy of us

M

no, just think how much entertainment we have provided for all those lonely, fed up and pissed off PhD students there are out there. Its like some kind of public service. I know i will sleep easy tonight.