Submitted :-)

A

well if you love volcanoes you have to go to iceland! although at the moment it might not be a great idea what with the recent eruption and all that, but it's an amazing place! We went there a few years ago just before the country went bust and it's so beautiful, the geysers and the ot springs and the landscape...I'd love to go back!

C

Having lived in Germany and a big fan of the German language I have to suggest Germany as a destination. You could go to Berlin for a while - visit Potsdam - and then head out across Germany taking in the sites in rural areas and major cities:Southern Germany is amazing and beautiful (fairytale castles and medieval towns). The train system is great.

C

======= Date Modified 01 Apr 2010 13:08:14 =======

Quote From algaequeen:

well if you love volcanoes you have to go to iceland! although at the moment it might not be a great idea what with the recent eruption and all that, but it's an amazing place! We went there a few years ago just before the country went bust and it's so beautiful, the geysers and the ot springs and the landscape...I'd love to go back!

Oh Iceland, I long to go there! I have actually purchased a "teach yourself Icelandic" series to start when I finish my PhD!! (wishful thinking!).

Another destination of unusual choice would be Sweden. It is beautiful and Stockholm is really lovely and easy to get around. Rather expensive sometimes but it can be done "on the cheap". You could visit Stockholm for a bit then nip off on the train to Göteborg ("the Venice of the North") or head into the wilderness!

R

Hi Jimkim,

good show! Wish you a pleasant break!

I am reviewing my thesis at the moment, although have to wait for some comments from one of the other supervisors.

I think Rome is a very interesting holiday destination, in fact I am going there myself on Saturday.:-)