Summer break from thesis: various sports / projects

R

In line with the previous posting of Tsipat has anyone got any specific sports or projects which they are exploring during the summer?

I frequently go in the gym, although I find it very boring. Looking for some sort of sport / project which is good for mind and body, yet which is also interesting to do. Anyone got any experience in for example archeological excavations, climbing, cycling with a rowing- or arm bike, speleology(?) etc?:-)

E

Well, I go fishing and swimming. I find both of them very relaxing and rewarding (when we catch good fish!!!!). But this is kind of natural for me, as I am Greek...

R

Hi Emmaki,

do you mean it is natural for you to catch good fish or to enjoy the fishing and the swimming? (lol).;-)

E

eeeeerrrrrrrrrrr.....unfortunatelly, it is natural to enjoy sea and fishing and anything else related to the sea and sun!!!!! Although, I wish it was also the first one....:p:p:p

R

I see,

well often these things go hand in hand: the things you like doing are usually also the issues in which you are talented.

Have a nice evening:-)