Tackling the resubmission

A

Oh, and from practical terms, go through the comments and break them down into tasks, make a table then you can record where you've made those amendments which will help when you're resubmitting. It's disheartening to break it all down but good when you can start ticking things off. Makes it all less of a tangled monster too!

R

Thank you Angel of the north, I have been trying to understand what's required and been having breaks away from it, especially to earn an income. At the moment I'm still at the stage of trying to work out what needs to be done before my DoS retires!!!!

S

hi, i know this is an old thread but i was wondering what the outcome of your resubmission was, as im in a similar situation and consdiering just walking as i dont feel i can do it!

R

Keep on going, keep on going, I have am nearly there with amendments, keep on, its too god an opportunity to pass by. Good Luck

A

Yep, I feature further down the thread too. I am also nearly there with my amendments ready to resubmit on March.

I won't lie, it has been hell and I may still fail yet.

Onwards and upwards.

R

Good Luck!

R

Success. I am now a Dr.

I

Congratulations! That must feel extremely good! (up)(up)

M

Congratulations!

I am so Happy for you! How do you feel?
Did you have to go through the viva?

I am having my viva this friday and feel I will go throough the same as you. How was your first viva? What happened? Did you have to do a second viva? If yes how was it?

Again CONGRATULATIONS DOC!

S

Congratulations Rubystar! 8-)

R

Thank you, Good Luck with yours