Thankyou Postgard Forum Team:

T

Thanks for the advice it was great. I managed to obtain a top PhD studentship. My advice to other people is don't give up. I was interviewed for 12 different projects before I got an offer. Cheers Postgrad Team.

DanB, after you mentioned that, I searched the forum, and there is not one single message from Postgrad team on theanniversary21's threads.

S

To his/her credit, we were all thanked on an alternative post (the hypocrisy one). I suspect we are referred to as the Postgrad Forum team.

Well done, Anniv21. Two months to get organised now!

besides, we don't need to be thanked. I was only joking (I believe DanB was not serious either)

R

Congrats on the PhD.

Poor DanB, feels unappreaiated. Well, I thought your advise was really very good. Here, have a gold star. *

Richmond, I got that star checked and apparently it's not gold, it's fake I'm afraid.

R

I dont beleive it! Some chap with a Belford PhD in gold star identification assured me it was real. He said the gold was as real as his PhD. Such a shock.

Ok, then I will give DanB an honory Richmond University PhD for his excelent advise. Lets hope that he doesnt get a pie in his face after recieving it (like a certain motor enthusiast).

Richmond, mind you the guy who said it was fake also has a gold star identification degree from Belford. Now I'm confused. Maybe it is real after all. // Hi clueless, welcome

T

I only have a silver star.. does that mean my Belford PhD is useless? Hehe

D

Indeed worth every penny and the 7 day waiting period!! A gold star is a star even though it amy have rusted!!!

D

opps meant may - think I've been there at this rate!!!

T

:P I like to whinge...as you have noticed...isn't that what a foum is for?

Belford what...mmmm afraid Ive never heard of..?

T

My god what is happening to my brain...DanB...feel his wrath

T

I think 99% of the credit should go to DanB...his advice has been invaluable :-X

I have heard you can buy a PhD?

Can I get another gold star?