That Friday feeling

D

Yey it's Friday !!! What you all up to? I'm going out to get pissed.

S

Well, as a finalising undergraduate who has to submit his dissertation on Monday, has been working feverishly on it all week and is feeling tired and jaded, I'm off home to bed within the hour where I shall attempt a good night's sleep and then a final push to get this darn thing in on Monday. Arrrgggh!

W

Going to sob into my non-existent laptop about all the work I've got to do to finish my first draft of the thesis in 2 weeks, maybe watch Eastenders and My Name is Earl, and think to myself I really should go out more (but not actually do it!)

W

I am staying in and finishing off thesis for a Tuesday deadline.

Life sucks... I want to go and club or watch a movie.

V

going for dancing and then for a date;)) hope that those who stay working will have productive time.

E

i have deadlines coming out of my ass.... so the friday feeling for me is one of dread.... that I will never finish what I have got to do...

W

We certainly do need some gossip! Tell us all! Is this a first date or have you been out before?

V

when will you work if I ll tell you ;)?

W

after you tell us! Don't make me keep checking this forum to see if there's any news!

V

Specially for you, friends:
I am trying to seduce a lecturer who is in my field to make him help with my PhD;) How do you think- in which date should I bring my PhD paper with me:PPPP
Hope for all those who work work is going well:)

W

MistaG if you are taking a break from forums how come you are posting this on a...erm...forum?! lol

Verdy - hope the date went well

E

i am going insane