Third class honours in biosciences

V

I just looked back at the thread and you did actually reply to my question on what organisations fund 2:2s, you said:

"Not sure which organisations you could contact for funding."

Also I did point out that: "Surrey doesn't offer funding for that degree."

My point isn’t about you having to help me, you never were obligated to, but you did not provide any bases for me to believe it was possible to get funding with a 2:2 in a science subject at the time while accusing me of doing no research (despite the list I gave in the first post). Also I did point out the course was in microbiology and I know for sure it's impossible for that subject. I checked out the EPSRC site and it funds physics and engineering students, subjects less people go into.

H

The fact that me and others said that they had got funding in science wasn't enough? How else do we offer proof? So basically everyone on this site is lying. Actually, I'm not even doing a phd, I've just been sitting at home dossing for the last 2.4 years.

I KNOW EPSRC is for physical sciences which are considered more difficult and less people do them (apparantly). I also know of people who got funding through BBSRC (your area apparantly) with a 2.2. So yes it's possible. Just because it didn't happen to you, doesn't mean it can never ever ever happen.