Three months to go.

P

I am panicking, as it seems are quite a few of us at the moment, as I only have three months before I have to submit. I don't know if I can do it but I know I have to.
I'm always last minute with everything I do and I seem to thrive on this so I am hoping I'll come through again this time.
It's very daunting though. I have a habit of taking on too much stuff and I am trying to make myself do as little as possible apart from my PhD for the next few months but I have to do paid work. I've taken as much holiday as possible over June and July.
I have a folder with my thesis in and parts of it are OK. There are all the chapters I need, some written better than others. My supervisor doesn't think I need to do any more research (I can think of loads I could do!) and she seems confident but I think she thinks I have more done than I really have. I've got to present all my analyis properly which will take some time.
I know it's difficult to comment without seeing or knowing what I am actually doing but does it seem doable to get it all together in three months. I hope so!!

D

PamW, just to wish you all the very best. Just keep plugging away at it and I'm sure it will all come together.

Best of luck and the end is in sight!

C

Hi pam
Three months is still a long time ! But I have a feeling you know what you are doing, and mainly you are doing things right. Your supervisor also seems confident with your ability.
I know you will be able to complete your thesis. Have faith in yourself, you are gonna be ok !