To all new posters...

S

Welcome to the board and we very much welcome your contributions. We are a very friendly bunch and do like a chat and help out where we can. For those of you who may have had a bad experience with us in recent days we offer our unreserved apologies and hope you'll continue to partake in the community.

Sylvester J. Pussycat Senior (on behalf of the other forum members)

S

You bored sylvester?

S

Not really Stu, I'm just a tad concerned that we come across as somewhat initimidating to new posters, although I can think of one recent new poster who gave as good as she got. DanB's point is very valid though.

S

who cares?

S

A number of us (myself included) have, on occasions, savaged a few new serious posters. I'm not talking about the WUMs/trolls/Keyboard Warriors who we handle pretty well. I also appreciate we get a number of "find me a PhD" type people who haven't done any homework before demanding our help.

I think there's a danger that the hardcore of us are a bit clique and I'd like a few more people on here.

S

Careful Lamb, as a regular you are not immune!

S

Yikes, I'm off to watch proceedings from the comfort of the fence.

S

Yes, it doesn't even appear in the removed threads bit.

S

fairy nuff

S

They'll be going home soon. Then you can post whatever you like!

S

Is that right, PG Forum team?

ok, to stir the things up a little... maybe it was Postgrad Forum team playing with our heads by creating that thread (the one that got removed)

S

In truth yes, they do a pretty good job on the WUMs.

S

I Still haven't made my mind up on whether Hortensia was genuine or not.

search the old messages MistaG.