To all new posters...

sylvester, I have a feeling that he was not geniune. The grammar mistakes sounded far too fake.

S

I can feel alot of love in the room tonight.

Jeez, I'm FoS sometimes. Don't answer that...

hmmmm... if I am just a computer-created random data, then it is safe to stop working on my project and enjoy the Friday evening. Thanks MistaG, for reminding me that fact.

S

sounds like a job for psychologist

no DanB, Pirates of the Caribbean sounds more appealing. Enjoy the show with wine and your friend tonight // By the way, I think that the "why prof didn't answer the email" thread is also not geniune but I am in a skeptic mood today. It was very sweet of the PostgradForum team to reply though.

S

except they replied in October last year!

oh, I didn't notice that sylvester...

S

Or as DanB replied:

Hortensia
[Registered User]
18 August 2006 18:01 I need more information about some international courses.
Thank you,

DanB.
[Registered User]
18 August 2006 18:02 Okay hortensia. I will spend all my weekend looking for some for you. I will cancel my nephew's birthday party on sunday to make sure you have this information

sylvester
[Registered User]
18 August 2006 18:04 I'm trying, I really am, but I can't keep a straightface.

S

it won't, it's on a small bit of it.

S

only..

just searched the forum, and there seems to be 2 more threads by Hortensia and they are not removed. So the reason why the other one got removed cannot be its lack of relevance to PhD.

S

They've done it before, as anyone who witnessed my debate with Bubblin'/Joseph Moses will remember.