Tomatoes

S

Okay, I finally joined mytomatoes after seeing it mentioned here and I would (during my 5 minute break) like to celebrate my 4th tomato. I'm appauling with time management and this really seems to help because it's not that long and, most importantly, it includes every type of work you do (I've tried doing it in terms of how much I've written, how many articles to read....doesn't work.)

Also, for my fellow Pomodorians, I was wondering if it keeps a running total for the year? If so, how many total tomatoes are people on?

Ooh, out of time. Back to work!

T

Hehe
I'm tomatoing today as well. Although I find the timing awkward; when 25 minutes are up I'm usually mid-flow, but I stop, take a break that inevitably cannot be completed in 5 minutes, then come back and have to persuade myself into work mode all over again.

What I need is a longer-time tomato, a sort of doubly concentrated tomato puree timer :-s

S

Hey Teek, just keep working then! Work thru the break, then maybe have a break the next time, at 55 minutes. 25 minute blocks work well for me, mostly. And Slizor, no, it doesn't keep a running total, but you've probably discovered that.

Happy tomatoing!

M

I've found it really hard to keep working and concentrating this evening so I've joined the tomato parade. It's great as a form of chair glue but I usually try to work in 40min stints so have to see how the shorter time works. so far so good!