transfer report

S

Hi I have to write a transfer report and have little idea as what to write. but have no order of things in mind as how much, what and how to start? can any one please guide me about how many words and what is essential?

Pleasssssse halp Doctors

M

It would be helpful to know what sort of area you are working in? Have you asked your supervisor about what kind of report is required? Often this varies quite a lot from one uni to another. Usually it will include a summary/discussion of the literature you have read, your initial directions of research and your proposed thesis topic, complete with your reasons for pursuing such. You may also need to include a short report on the other skills you're acquiring/activities (eg. presentations, conferences) you have been participant in.

S

Hi Mathkitty, thanks for your reply. i am working on evaluation of potential development of an area regarding tourism point of view, I am really in depression as due to some language problem with supervisor I am unable to understand most of the conversation between us. but can you please help me what to write and which area/s to touch like tourism development, place marketing, community development, etc..any advice please?