TV shows when you were younger!!!

G

Blue Pater? I'm going to have to start proof reading my posts. That or lay off the dinner time sessions in the pub.

M

jim'll fix it
anyone prepared to admit they wrote in????

W

I admit it, I wrote in!! I asked if they could do a children's version of the Crystal Maze (it was only for adults at the time) and that I could take part with my friends, but no reply, sob!

G

Batfink! 'Your bullets cannot harm me, my wings are like a shield of steel'!!!

Also dogtanian, danger mouse, round the twist and trapdoor.

S

out of interest Hazel, where was it filmed? it was a cool programme, I liked it as a kid, but i don't reckon i would like it now. I still watch things like thundercats, that will never get boring

S

anyone remember 'land of the giants'? it used to be on channel four i think, and i think it was on sunday mornings. that was a cool programme

S

Thanks, I thought this thread would brighten up the forum a bit, and take us away from the PhD-related stuff that can get rather stressing and boring after a while.

L

Did anyone else watch the Racoons? It was on just before Going Live... (Which was also a fabulous show.) Incidentally, could anyone be bothered to actually DO the stuff they advised on Why Don't You? I never could...

S

Yep, the racoons were favourites of mine. I think it was an extra long cartoon? Maybe 40 minutes? There's not much on tele that I'd get up that early to watch, but if they brought back the racoons I'd do it. Also cities of gold, poddington peas, and especially 'round the world in eighty days' - I sent away to the BBC for an autographed (by Philip Schofield) copy of the theme tune lyrics!

M

philip schofields parents used to live up the road from me and my sister went to school with him (my little claim to fame...sort of)