Urgent: Endnote X

Is it possible to display references by their dates added to the library in Endnote X?

Well the story is, I've just realised that I ended up with 2 almost-identical libraries, each having some extra references that I can't manually pick due to having too many references. How I did this is, after saving one to another location as back up, I accidentally saved more references on both of those libraries throughout the last few months. So as a result I now have 2 incomplete libraries with extra references on each of them. I tried merging these two by 'import/remove duplicates' methods in order to achieve one accurate library, but it gave me an error due to PDF links being wrong. So I thought if I can view the references by their date of being added to library, I thought I could at least identify and manually achieve this, as it has only been a few months since this problem started. Any ideas?

Thanks...

ok, I don't need this anymore as I've located some of the missing references one-by-one. But I'll leave the thread question in case somebody knows the answer and it might come handy to others.