Urgent Request for Journal Articles

S

======= Date Modified 13 Sep 2012 13:05:34 =======
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have access to the following journal articles? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you would kindly PM me – thanks a lot!

Bowen, D.J., Tomoyasu, N. & Cauce, A.M. (1991). The triple threat: a discussion of gender, class and race differences in weight. Women & Health, 17: 123-143.

Davis, C. & Yager, J. (1992). Transcultural aspects of eating disorders: a critical literature review. Culture, Medicine and Psychiatry, 16: 377-394.

Gard, M.C.E & Freeman, CP. (1996). The dismantling of a myth: a review of eating disorders and socioeconomic status. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 20: 1-12.

L

Hi Starlight, I'm going to look now but please edit your post and take out your email address before the spam bots get here and spam you to the hilt!

L

I can get you Gard and Freeman, on its way now, afraid I only have limited access to the other two.

S

Thanks a million Lindalou, appreciate it! If I do remove my email address, how will the others know where to send the other two articles?

R

Hi Starlight - ask people to PM you instead. Lindalou83 is right - you will get spammed otherwise!

S

Done - thanks for that, Reenie :-).