very bored and no texts

M

i must have fallen off the face of the earth, i usually get loads of texts each day but i have had 1 today, 078******91, i wanna hear from the findaphd forum people, text me if ya like, brighten up my day

M

i see, well i need my daily quota of texts, a man has his needs

S

Assuming this is not the Flirt Divert number, what message would you like adding to the business cards I'm busy preparing for display in every Soho phone box?

D

mrchipz, its a very irresponsible thing to put your phone number on a public forum. For instance, its not the sort of thing I would do

T

Hey, the only phone call I got today was from the TV aerial man, and the only text was from my mobile phone company

T

Yes, but it was only to tell me that he couldn't fix my aerial! So not a nice phone call after all...

T

But hey, your missed call with the withheld number could have been a secret admirer or something...

Or the postgrad team phoning to tell you to do some work and stop posting all the time!

M

jen, wickid, everyone, its rather fun getting texts off people you only vaguely know, and we all trust each other here i think, so if you want those texts, just jot down your number, we'll be nice, well i will anyway, hehe

D

Yeah, but I dont think its only us who ever looks at this forum. Poor postgradforum team, they must think we're all mad

M

probably but evryone loves us, we are a very loved up bunch. shame i never got urs number eh wickid, wasnt fast enough on the uptake i guess

D

Yeah well, I'm playin hard to get

M

hmmm i like a challenge lol

Much as we love to see you all bonding so happily, we strongly advise against posting your personal phone numbers on the internet. We have starred a couple out already but we don't want to get too 'Big Brother' about it, so from now on if you post your number and then decide you want to remove it, please let us know, otherwise we will leave them on.

M

ok miss....i mean sir...i mean, actually is big-phd administrator a guy or a girl. hmmm i wonder. nonetheless i'll behave from now on your almightiness