Viva tomorrow!

C

Thanks everyone! And congrats cherub! My corrections will likely take me a while as I work full time and they said the new analyses would mean rewriting a fair amount to fit in with that. Are you allowed to call yourself Dr before corrections are submitted? I wasn't going to haha.

D

Well done! No, you can't use your title until the conferral of the award is confirmed by Senate.

C

Informally yes :). Formally I'm afraid not. Not until you've received the letter/certificate from the uni and I think they do that after you've handed in your corrections. I think between us here we can call you Dr :). Hopefully the official bit will just be a formality.
Good luck with the corrections. I can only imagine what it's going to be like getting them done with a full time job. But I've seen posts here where people do so you can and you will.
I don't have one now ie job but I'm expecting (early days) but that comes with its own issues!! All I want to do is sleep sleep sleep - I'm told this is normal because of changes my body is adapting to - but I'm determined to get all my corrections finished before the end of January.

Quote From Caro:
Thanks everyone! And congrats cherub! My corrections will likely take me a while as I work full time and they said the new analyses would mean rewriting a fair amount to fit in with that. Are you allowed to call yourself Dr before corrections are submitted? I wasn't going to haha.

T

Congratulations Dr Caro!! And also congratulations to Dr Cherub! Fantastic news all round! :o)