Viva very soon help!

M

Hi everyone I have submitted and have my viva in approx 3 weeks. my problem is i have done no work for it and feel like i will not have anytime to do any (have a very young baby who takes up most of my time). there was a break in between me finishing my research and submitting (about 1 1/2 years) and no i fell like i have been away from it for too long. everytime i think about it i begin to panic that i will let everyone down and will have wasted all this time on it. anyone got any advice???

L

I'm a couple of months away from submitting my thesis but I can relate to how you are feeling. Three weeks is still plenty of time. Read it and make notes of possible questions you may get asked. Also could you even have a practise in front of your supervisors? I know its difficult esp when you have a young child but even set yourself a timetable and try to work around it. I dont know what you are studying but you should take into account that no one will know your thesis better than you, and if your supervisors didnt think your thesis was good enough and that if they thought you couldnt pass your viva, they wouldnt let you submit. Good luck!! :-)