We have just lost a thread???

H

The boaring one.

PostGradForum Team, did you delete it? If so, why?

we never go on holiday - we never go home - we never sleep

T

That was a politician's answer by completely avoiding the question!

T

DanB, how did you make your text bold...or is that the sneaky PGTeam giving you a sign?

T

I was hoping you could tell me how to do it

T

Bloody hell, not again...

H

postgradforum team, I just realised you are 3 mins away from.

Me and DanB are coming to visit and hes bringing lincolnshire sausages. It will be suprise visit.

S

If you find my marbles, would you kindly return them. Tank you.

H

Did I really have those words missing from my post or are PGF team trying to make me look stupid?

I'm afraid you've done it all by yourself - we're too busy cooking sausages to be putting ghosts in the machine on a Friday morning. Anyway why is DanB at your house?

H

yes....DanB is actually a girl and we are now a lesbian couple (no one tell my husband-to-be please).

H

no one even congratulated us DanB, now I know who my real forum friends are

T

And if things could get any worse.. I just lost my biscuit in my cup of tea!

T

Sorry.. I wasnt mocking you.. Just feeling a little bit whimsical today.. I do agree with what you are saying.

Having spent the summer working in a college I have become even more cynical as to the state of our country's benefit system.. Everyone seems to want something for nothing and seeing themselves as being entitled to it; for example someone being on jobseekers allowance since 2003 (I don't see how you can't find a job within 3 years), People claiming disability allowance yet when asked what is wrong saying that they are fine.. I understand that people struggle from time to time but living on benefits shouldn't be a career.. In my eyes if you don't put in you shouldn't get out.

T

Oh yeah there is no incentive at all.. all you need to do is apply for jobs that you have no hope in hells chance of getting and you are laughing.. Apparently someone told me that if you are unsuccessful getting a job in this country after a while you are allowed to live abroad to find work and the government will pay you your JSA and help with your accommodation costs.. Not sure if that is true or not anymore.. But it wouldnt surprise me