What do you do in your spare time ?

G

So when you aren't sat at your desk poring over journal papers and the suchlike, what does everyone like to get up to ?

Thanks to Stu for the suggestion of the title for this post.

G

Keep the discussions coming - you're keeping us all entertained! Can't answer the last one though, I want to keep my anonymity. There are lots of fun questions we could answer like 'have you ever seen a proper red and white spotty mushroom (in the flesh)?' I see them on the way to my lab in the mornings. As for this one.. I listen to music, play music, start lots of (fiction) books but never finish them, watch Neigbours... another post 'How many years have you been watching Neighbours for?' - it was the 20th anniversary yesterday......and I've been watching for at least 19!

G

I spend a lot of time trying to get endnote to work. Well at least that is what I am doing now!

Apart from that I like cats a lot and work as a volunteer at a cat rescue at the weekend. I also do yoga and eat chocolate muffins and watch most haunted (not all at once though!)

G

I like taking pics mushrooms too and yes i have seen a red and white spotty one!

G

I don't normally watch Neighbours but I did watch it yesterday. Talk about a blast from the past ! But yeah, I think we all know I eat far too much chocolate as one of my biggest hobbies. I also study a few languages, tinkle the ole ivories and travel about as much as I can.

G

I only just read your post properly, Jen. I love most haunted ! My sister-in-law introduced me to it and I'm HOOKED. I have all the DVDs ! Dunno if I should be admitting to this...

G

It is not a shameful thing to like it is sooo cool! I have just got the live DVD box set for my birthday and series 4.2. What do u think about derek leaving?

It is the best program ever. I spend quite a lot of my time on the most haunted forum.

G

I watched Most Haunted once I think.....is it that program on livingtv where they have a bunch of fools going into a random old house and then running around and screaming "I felt something COLD"...."that was my nose dear..." Of course its cold, its a old house with no heating!

G

That's it, H ! And yeah, shame about Derek leaving. My bro is being dragged along to see him live by my sis-in-law. Should be amusing hahaha!

G

wow I'm jealous! I will def be watching MHL on halloween. :)

G

Yeah and we can watch the rather effervescent Dr Bull shouting at Matthew Smith. "But there was a bang ! Did you not hear it ? How could you have not heard it !". Pure entertainment value. And Yvette screaming like a little girl is always good :)

G

DanB, you're really not doing ANY work are you? You're posting left, right and centre...

G

Hey, I've been printing off about 20 journal papers. It's work, technically, because I *AM* going to read them. I think...

G

I play alot of football manager, but I'm also into music, sports (mainly footie), and go out every now and again to get drunk. To keep myself sane I try new things such as abseiling

G

Unfortunately, In my spare time I go to some libararies for completing my thesis :(
But I wanna do something amazing...God help me!