What do you do...

T

Just wondering what people do...

I know the categories are a bit broad!

O

out the window, was going to be my answer, but it wasn't a choice.

R

We're quite a mixture, aren't we. Being very curious (nosey!) it would be nice to know how many voted and who is in what area, though I guess it pops up in posts over time anyway...

T

I voted! I'm a scientist.. Doing microbiology/gut health

S

I voted too! I'm a scientist (obviously). I work in molecular embryology.

S

I don't fit in any of the categories...statistics. I guess its more a science than any of the others, but I look at epidemiology which isn't really a science i don't think.

R

I don't fit very well either, it's arts and humanities/social sciences. Jewellery and death.

W

I like to state what line of work I'm involved in - but it's a tad embarrassing. Certainly wouldn't be a good idea to slip it into conversation when chatting in the pub.

W

Quote From walminskipeasucker:

I like to state what line of work I'm involved in - but it's a tad embarrassing. Certainly wouldn't be a good idea to slip it into conversation when chatting in the pub.

*I'd*

R

======= Date Modified 25 Sep 2008 14:01:13 =======
Aaaww go on Walminskipeasucker, tell us, we don't know who you are, do we!

C

I've just voted

I'm a scientist doing retinal cell biology

H

Quote From SillyBilly:

I don't fit in any of the categories...statistics. I guess its more a science than any of the others, but I look at epidemiology which isn't really a science i don't think.

Why isn't epidemiology a science?

C

It tells me off if I put the truth!  I am lucky (bah!) enough to be doing an interdisciplinary PhD...which I think may be code for taking on a very big project. Ooops...

Loving the poll function though! 

S

i am a scientist doing pharmacokinetics/pbpk modelling

S

You need an interdisciplinary option. I'm a scientist in a humanities dept :$