What subject areas are others working in

E

Education sociology, with a little bit of management and feminism....
But, also, due to my full-time job, I am interested in Special Needs and Special Education and I am doing some reserach for that field, too (already published some papers and presented at conferences). It's difficult as I am working on 2 different fields at the same time...Maybe I will save my second reserach for a future PhD...Who knows?????

_

Literature/culture - stealing from sociology, history, philosophy, ... :-)

S

Economic modelling but I should have stuck to maths because I can't write to save my life :p

M

maths. algebra/number theory sort of stuff.

D

I'm doing a Psychology PhD, in body image in males and females :-)

S

I'm in history too - social/cultural - gender based, a bit of sociology chucked in for fun :-/ so wish I'd chosen something else right now - some nice early modern history would have been good - as it is, hmmmmm.......

S

Quote From mathkitty:

maths. algebra/number theory sort of stuff.

:-) Me too. But not the algebra/number theory part!!

M

oh what kind squiggles?

J

Visitor Interpretation at Geosites (which means I get to go to some awesome places all in the name of research - Yellowstone, Great Salt Lake, Grand Canyon this summer)

S

Quote From jepsonclough:

Visitor Interpretation at Geosites (which means I get to go to some awesome places all in the name of research - Yellowstone, Great Salt Lake, Grand Canyon this summer)

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That sounds just amazing!!!!!!!!!! I get to go to dusty old record offices..... want to swap? ;-)