What would you do if ...

D

... you were invited back to a friends house and your friend (who is female and married) tried to snog you whilst pulling your top down (and you're female)?!!

(Just to give you some context, this happened to me last night and I still feel sick at the thought of it)

H

Hmmm.. I think I would have to see some photographic evidence before commenting. I don't suppose you...ummm...have any photos of the incident do you?

C

It would obviously depend on how fit she is..

Nah seriously, that would be odd. Really odd.

A

Peronally, I'd be quite happy, being a dyke in forced celibacy period;)PhD does ruin your private life. Anyway, apart from my own preferences and stupid jokes, how about talking the thing through with your friend? That's the only sensible thing that comes to my mind.

J

In typical English fashion, you could simply never speak of it again.

B

I would try to capture the whole ordeal on tape and give it to my friend BurgerKing who will keep it safe until you need it for evidence of sexual harrassment in court.

D

It's still very weird, I cant believe she did it! Her husband was in the next room! And no, she's not fit at all. I'm also not remotely lesbian myself (in fact last night reaffirmed this for me.) What was she thinking of?!!

She's not one of my best friends anyway, just a friend I chat to in the local, so I'm going to just ignore her from now on. That maybe childish, but I think I would vomit otherwise

A

Was she drunk? Obviously she is attracted to you drunk or sober but maybe her inhibitions were lowered to the extent that she threw caution to the wind? Difficult situation but perhaps she's feeling mortified about it?

Your reaction might well have been the same if it had been a bloke - unless you really fancy a person, no one wants to be suddenly leapt on and groped!

Have you heard back about the RF job yet Wickid? (or have a missed a thread?)