Where is everyone?

K

I'm starting at UCL in September/October. I did my undergrad in Edinburgh which is a brilliant place, only didn't stay because my boyfriend is living in London.

A

Nothing more exciting than because seaguls are associated with the seaside which is where Brighton is situated. Other words which could have been substituted could be 'crappy', 'the team with no stadium,' 'budget'. None of these words passed the initial board meeting when the club was being created so they chose the lesser of 2 evils, i.e. the bird that everyone hates.

Reeperbahn, Reeperbahnm, Reeperbahn. Nothing else needs be said!

B

Im at Leeds. Top place, highly recommended.

S

Been burning buildings down Mia?

Or perhaps it was eatingelephants, in some evil attempt at burning her supervisor alive.

T

I'm not currently at uni, I did my undergrad in London then in September I am off to Norwich to do a PhD at the Institute of Food Research/UEA.

E

i'm in faraday... bt pass of ecs... so was kind of effected by the fire.

S

Just finished my undergrad in a bubble on the west coast of Wales...Aberystwyth.

Hopefully moving to Reading in October for a PhD.

R

tricky!! hi i'm currently at the IFR in Norwich, i'm a first year PhD student, small world eh? who will you be working with?

R

oh and if you would like any info about where to live (and where not to) and places to stay and go to, give me a shout and i'll give you my email address!

T

Hi Rah, I will be working with Arjan Narbad, who do you work with?

A

I might be going to Cranfield in October. Although i haven't heard from City Univeristy yet regarding funding results. Have anyone heard anything about their University Research Studentships? Have they contacted anybody about the outcome?

BTW, Stu, what is your area of study? Are you already at Cranfield, or you will start in October?

S

Hi alex, I am already at Cranfield, I started last year.

N

I hope to start at Royal Holloway (the department seems to have accepted me but I haven't received official confirmation) or Birmingham in October.

W

UCL. Love it there. It rocks as does London!

R

hi Tricky! I work in the Micronutrients department