Where is Stu?

but you've posted the 100th message, there is a price for that.

K

Cheers 404! I reckon we all just become very disinterested in Stu's holiday destination and send him to Coventry - ha ha!

S

NOOOO!!!! not coventry

K

SKIATHOS (Stu Kicked In Arse To Halt Over Speculation)

S

nope

P

Stu - what is wrong with Spain to prompt the NO!!! response?

Sylvester - do not bag Olivia...she is a national treasure where I come from...right up there with Kylie!

K

THASSOS

S

NOPE, KEEP TRYING

I see kc cannot do it, since cheating is not possible, and brain power is needed

R

Brainpower? Everyone just seems to be typing the names of Greek Islands.

Ok, so from previous posts it not Crete, Lesbos(lesvos), Rhodes, Limnos, Samos, Kos, Corfu, Zakynthos/Zanti, Naxo, Amorgos, andros, Felegandros, Khios, Skiathos, Thassos.

From your clue, mykonos. Keas capital is nothing like Kea, same with Milos. That ruled out a few more. Prob not Ios as Capital is called Nora. Not Kythnos as capital is called Hora.

Is it Astypalea? Also know as Stampalia or Astropalia. Capital Astypalia?

S

No Richmond, but I feel that you are on the right tracks.

The Island I went to has two very different names, and the one the greeks regularly use is the same as the capitol.

Come on, you guys are researchers!! this should be straight forward

N

Santorini? It has in fact another name which is very different (Thera)...

S

well done Nimrod!!

Santorini was the Island I went to, otherwise known as Thira. The capitol is Fira (also spelt Thira).

K

You can't deny I mentioned Santorini before Nimrod, you cheeky specimen Stu. Actually, I knew all along as I was there too, with MY binoculars trained on you for the whole time. If you don't give me £10.53, I'll tell the forum what you really got up to

N

Well that`s what a degree in Classics is good for, you can answer questions like that at every forum or party...

S

kc, ok, I will give you a cheque, just don't tell everyone about my antics involving 3 gorgeous (naked) women, I try to be modest about that sort of thing