Where is the love?

D

Pint of Brains Smooth please

W

I just came back from Spain after visiting a university there. It is everywhere over there. Plus I can't drink anything that smells of alcohol... so only vodka-based drinks and baileys so far until I found cava and orange juice.

S

anyway, what2donext, you actually started that little abuse competition between you and I, but i admit calling in members of your family was a little OTT. Anyway, lets just forget all that and continue with getting drunk.

I'll have a flaming sambuca now!!!

W

See I did not mean it as abuse towards you, Stu. Why would I abuse someone I did not know out of the blue. I put it down to the wonders of writting something and meaning something quite different.

Ah well.. let's have a game of pool instead.

P

awww this is nice, all having a drink together. I am haveing a strawberry mojito with cracked black pepper.

S

ok, a game of pool, and a beer would be good.

I put it down to misunderstanding what is written as well, and I'm sure that if I knew you outside of this forum, we would be friends.

So lets get on from now on.

S

Pea, that is a very strange drink!!! i imagine you created that when you were drunk

P

Oh no. It is a variation on the classic cuban cocktail - Mojito, with the added ingredient of fresh strawberries.
I have seen strawberries on menus and in recipe books served with cracked black pepper & you'd think it would be hideous - but trust me it really works! I sampled one for the first time the other day and it is AMAZING.

S

very suprising, but i'll take your word for it, i hate strawberries

W

I have never tried a flaming sambuca. I have wanted to but I am to chicken!

S

anyone understand that?

L

Hey folks! Glad that you're all getting along! I've just sent my first chapter to my supervisor, so am in the mood for celebration. Mind if i join you for a drink? Mine's a vodka and orange....

M

very diplomatic whattodonext :-)

J

oh yes. a forum orgy.

W

I don't know if I am drunk enough to participate in an orgy. No offense. Mind you if I ever decide I want to then it would be with other PhD students after several flaming sambucas I am sure!